Announcements‎ > ‎

Volunteer Forms on Council Website - Check it out

posted Dec 12, 2013, 1:13 PM by GirlScouts WWP   [ updated Dec 12, 2013, 1:14 PM ]
Ever wonder where you can find the latest version of trip forms, girl health forms, photo release form, insurance, etc.?  They are all available in a handy place called Volunteer Forms on the GSofC&SNJ website:

Useful troop items like the Girl Health History, Council Cares and the Troop Financial Summary can be found under Troop/Group Forms on this page.

As these forms frequently change, we generally will not repost the files here.  It is a good idea to check that you have the latest form every so often before using it.